We will never share your personal data with any third-parties*
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you contact us, download the Set Up Guide or register as a new member through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, email address, phone number and postcode. We do not collect any payment information through the Site.
We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
- if you contact us via the Contact Us form, we will use this data to communicate with you
- if you opt-in to receive the Network newsletter we will use this data to provide you with news from the Network
- if you register as a new kit owner, we use this data to add your party kit details to our Network map and email you Network Member updates, should you opt-in to receive these updates
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
*Sharing you personal Information
We use the WIX website platform to power this website, as well as third-party apps including Located Store Mapper by Cavu Development.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here:
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you submit personal data through the Site, we will maintain your data for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Party Kit Network
67 Manor Road, Winchester SO22 5SG, United Kingdom